February 19, 2019
Lawson Infor Techno-Functional Business Analyst - Payroll & Benefits
About The Opportunity
Lawson Infor S3 Techno-Functional Business Analyst- Payroll & Benefits needed to join the ERP IT team.
- Lawson Infor S3 Techno-Functional Business Analyst- Payroll & Benefits needed to join the ERP IT team. Extensive Lawson System expertise and experience conducting needs assessments, analyzing business processes, developing business process flows and aligning the technology solutions to business initiatives are the primary responsibility of this position. The primary function of this position will be to drive the resolution of business requests and issues in S3 v9 on premise and the provide expertise in the successful migration of S3 v9 on premise to v10 cloud. In this position, you must have the ability to work in a functional capacity in S3. Have worked with HCM GHR, Payroll & Benefits and have extensive experience working with business teams to develop process-driven technology solutions. Performance Responsibilities
- Design and guide the change process from current to future state with respect to people, process and technology for Benefits and Payroll
- Responsible for assisting the Payroll Department in conducting monthly and annual Lawson activities: running payroll, adhering to audit standards, processing W2s
- Responsible for assisting Benefits Department in in conducting monthly and annual Lawson activities and coordinating with vendors: MetLife, ADP, Benefitscape
- Perform Absence Management, Disability, Health & Dental file scripts updates, calculations & submissions; setup, processing and coordination of Annual Events: 1095s, 1099s, Open Enrollment…etc.
- Notify Lawson ERP IT leadership of concerns or conflicts which could impede milestones; provide notification in advance to allow leadership time to effectively deal with the situation…etc
- Clearly communicate potential risks to a change in scope, budget and/or timeline for all assigned work
- Creation of documentation including but not limited to requirements, process flows, test plans, test scripts, communications, issue RCA, solution mock-ups and performance dashboards.
- Partner with Lawson ERP IT Team Members: Programmers, System Admin & Business Analysts
- Lawson S3: 5 years (Required)
- Hands-on Lawson Payroll & Benefits consulting: 3 years (Required)
- Infor S3 and GHR Cloud/Landmark applications: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business Analyst for Lawson implementations (S3 and GHR): 5 years (Preferred)
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience in multiple full suite implementations, application configuration and testing
- Experience in design documentation
- Experience in leading working sessions, capturing business requirements and validating the resulting technology solution
- Excellent communication skills, strong business experience and outstanding end-user interaction
- Able to meet strict deadlines, proactive follow up and executes on tasks and deliverables
- Ability to work as part of a team, Self-directed and with clear verbal and written communication skills
3 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.