Raleigh, North Carolina
February 19, 2019
Sr Java Developer - Expert
About The Opportunity
Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) Developer.
The Department of Environment Quality is seeking a short term (estimated at 6 to 12 months) contractor to work with the Department of Information Technology to assist with the maintenance and development of Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications. This position will be a senior Java developer responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing, and documenting JEE projects within central JEE application development environment and framework. The successful candidate should be familiar with all aspects of JEE development including data, business logic, and presentation tier skills. The candidate should have total system architecture knowledge including technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components design, backup, and restore procedures.
- J2EE development projects. Required 3 Years
- Strong experience: Struts or JSF JEE application frameworks, JSP/Tiles, Spring framework, tag libraries, iBatis, and SQL, Subversion Required 3 Years
- Tomcat configuration including running multiple versions of Tomcat and Java Required 3 Years
- Experience with Oracle database technology Required 3 Years
- Able to work independently to achieve outcomes in an expedient and professional manner Required 3 Years
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills Required 2 Years
- Experience supporting project teams in application deployments, code migration, issue resolution, and performance tuning. Required 3 Years
Knowledge of systems analysis and troubleshooting procedures and the ability to resolve problems creatively and independently Highly desired 3 Years
5 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.