Durham, North Carolina
February 19, 2019
P4 Training Content Developers
About The Opportunity
NC seeks contractors to develop instructor-led learning solutions and eLearning courses for the NC implementation.
- NC seeks contractors to develop instructor-led learning solutions and eLearning courses for the NC implementation.
- Position analyzes the NC system functionality and works with the Training Lead, Training Scripts Writer, Applications Lead and subject matter experts to design training/develop course materials, develop and maintain Adobe FrameMaker templates and scripts, and revise training materials for training adult learners. Tasks include training task analysis, gathering/incorporating course content, applying instructional design theory and utilizing instructional technology tools such as Learning Gateway to enhance learning and ensure that design and delivery are consistent with identified learning goals/objectives. Training content may include developing templates, graphics, and audio/visual materials for use in on-line training, interactive web-based, facilitator guides, PowerPoint presentations, participant guides and tests, job aids and other classroom materials.
- Experience in curriculum design and developing training materials for adult learners. Required 5 Years
- Experience with eLearning technology and experience in developing instructor led and on-line training courses. Required 5 Years
- Experience creating tests, surveys, and lessons learned reports based on course objectives. Required 5 Years
- Experience with learning software that may include Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Captivate, PhotoShop, Adobe Breeze, Dreamweaver, SnagIt and Visio. Required 5 Years
- Experience with computer-based training instructional design. Required 5 Years
Prefer experience with Learning Management System (LMS) technology such as Learning Gateway. Highly desired 3 Years
10 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.