Raleigh, North Carolina
February 19, 2019
ITD Lead Java/Web Developer
About The Opportunity
NC is seeking a Lead Java/Web developer to facilitate the development of critical system for Medicaid Transformation Project.
- Basic understanding of database maintenance, ETL Concepts, client-server application architecture, telecommunications aspects of multi-platform systems; Software Development Life Cycle; Code Deployment in cloud; security model Demonstrated ability to
- Plan and complete assigned work, plan, communicate effectively orally and in writing; motivate and work with people; quickly adapt to new technical environments (multiple disciplines); manage multiple projects with dynamic priorities; be equally adept at highly technical and strategic issues/projects. Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; creative thinking. Ability to provide accurate and realistic effort estimates, commit and deliver accordingly. Proven experience with multiple operating systems: Linux/Unix/Windows. Develop, test, debug, document, and maintain Java/JEE applications. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize multiple tasks. Understand and interpret customer requirement and develop solutions to meet requirements. Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, data mapping, program logic and flowcharts. Cloud deployment is a plus.
- Should have the capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions Required 5 Years
- Demonstrated proficiency working with databases - Oracle and TOAD for Oracle. Required 5 Years
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills and Knowledge of enterprise architectural patterns including JEE design patterns Required 5 Years
- Experience in development of JEE design patterns , XML parsing Required 4 Years
- Experience in Java/J2EE, Sprint Boot Required 5 Years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences. Required
- Experience in the transition and transformation of large complex software solutions. Required
- Expert in REST API and Web Services Required 5 Years
- Experience with Basic understanding of database maintenance, ETL Concepts, client-server application architecture, telecommunications Required 5 Years
- Experience with cloud deployment ; security model; Required 3 Years
- Should have the Experience in Security Layer, Presentation Layer, Services Layer, Data Persistence Layer and Execution Layer. Required 3 Years
- Experience in Angular Framework Required 3 Years
- Experience in Angular 5.0/6.0 with Architecture, Components, Routing & Navigation (Single page and also Multi-page Application) Required 1 Years
- Experience in IBM ODM; IBM Integration Bus, IBM MQ ,any rules engine Highly desired
- Experience in IBM SOA, WebSphere Application Server Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience participating or leading projects using an Agile methodology. Desired
- Understanding of Medicaid Systems Desired
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.