Raleigh, North Carolina
February 19, 2019
Technical Architect - Expert
About The Opportunity
Two Technical Architects for the ORBIT, the State of NC Pension Administration System.
- Two Technical Architects for the ORBIT, the State of NC Pension Administration System. Candidates are expected to have high level architecture experience, but they must also be prepared to do the hands on development.
- The Department of the State Treasurer is seeking two candidates to perform technical and analytical work architecting, developing, testing, and otherwise supporting the Retirement Division\'s pension administration system, ORBIT, with new development initiatives to enhance the Self Service portal and complete some enhancements to the system dictated by legislative changes passed in prior sessions with upcoming delivery dates. The candidates will serve as part of a 16-person development team overall, with specific projects having teams between 4 and 9 development team members at various points in those project schedules.
- Business process automation analysis
- System architecture
- Coordination with business analysts on implementing business requirements and use cases developed
- System design
- System development
- Testing methodology implementation including building out automated unit tests for all code developed
- Test plan development and execution
- System automation and integration with Microsoft (MS) .NET languages and technologies
- Report development with MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- The candidates are required to have the ability to interact and serve as a technical resource to technicians and analysts. The candidates are required to possess a high technical knowledge level of applications systems analysis and programming and must understand detailed technical issues to design architecture for stable technologies and provide direction for technicians and other analysts.
- The candidates are required to interact with and serve as a key resource in solving problems of high complexity to other analysts and technicians. The candidates are required to possess the ability to recommend methods of resolving problems to lower level analysts or client representatives.
- The candidates are required to consult with clients on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a custom solution. The candidates are required to plan and work on shared or joint projects and coordinate with others to achieve agreed upon outcomes.
- The candidates are required to establish a positive relationship by demonstrating ownership of customer issues and solicit and select appropriate information and best method or format for delivering or receiving it either in writing or verbally.
- .NET Programming - C# and VB.net Required 10 Years
- Microsoft SQL Server - Development Required 10 Years
- ASP.NET WebForms Development Required 10 Years
- ASP.NET MVC Development (v5) Required 3 Years
- Microsoft BizTalk Development Nice to have 1 Years
- LINQ Required 5 Years
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Required 5 Years
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) - Work Items and Branching Required 5 Years
- System Analysis and Design Required 10 Years
Microsoft SQL Reporting Services Highly desired 5 Years
10 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.