Durham, North Carolina
February 19, 2019
O&M Curam Build/Release Admin
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of a contract resource to serve as a Release Administrator for the North Carolina NC Program to support the development and implementation of North Carolina.
- NC requires the services of a contract resource to serve as a Release Administrator for the North Carolina NC Program to support the development and implementation of North Carolina.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) requires the assistance of a contract resource to serve as a Release Administrator for the North Carolina NC Program to perform tasks associated with the build and deploy processes for the NC application by preparing and executing build scripts and troubleshooting build related issues for the program utilizing Curam software tools and procedures as well as other tools and utilities. This position will also be responsible for supporting tasks and activities for the release/build team in the Architecture and Infrastructure Unit of the NC program. This position is responsible for build activities in 27 different test, development and production environments utilized by the program. This responsibility encompasses web layer configurations, AIX, Redhat Linux/CentOS and Windows operating systems, the IBM WebSphere application configurations with clustering, IBM IHS Web servers, Oracle Database and other related products. This position will also perform functions and tasks associated with the design and development of the NC application. This position will be responsible for collaboration with the architects, developers, Operations and Maintenance Team and Database Administrators to ensure proper environment functionality and performance. This resource will provide technical consultation to business partners, developers and architects, and seek management approval and acceptance of any significant reconfiguration of the applications or the environments.
- Knowledge and experience administering including deploying J2EE applications IBM WebSphere Application Server 7/8. Required 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience working with following operating systems: AIX, Linux, RedHat/CentOS, and Windows Server 2008. Required 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience in contemporary application hosting paradigms including, but not limited to, n-tier design, and reverse proxies. Required 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience in name and ip-based virtual hosts, and clustering/load-balancing technologies. Required 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience in J2EE-specific application hosting, including VM tuning, application tracing/debugging, and application deployment. Required 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience in container resource configuration (JDBC, JMS, et al), and security configuration. Required 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience with various J2EE application containers including, but not limited to, Tomcat, and WebSphere. Required 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience with Sun Java System Web Server, and JBoss. Required 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience with J2EE application building/deployment techniques and tools including, but not limited to Ant, Maven, Ivy etc Required 2 Years
- Experience with automation technologies for the related platforms (OS and Application) such as UNIX shell script, Perl, Jython, etc. Required 2 Years
- Curam Certified Developer Required
- Knowledge of Curam software including recent experience with version 6 or higher. Highly desired 2 Years
- Hands on experience with Oracle 11g database, Oracle SQL, and PL SQL. Highly desired 2 Years
- Experience in network app/web app security concepts incl authentication/authorization protocols, transport encryption concepts (SSL/TLS), LDAP, etc. Highly desired 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience with hardware specs evaluation, platform sizing/ capacity planning to support an enterprise application hosting environment. Highly desired 2 Years
- Previous experience working with State government. Highly desired 2 Years
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.