February 19, 2019
IT Cloud Administrator
About The Opportunity
The Cloud System Administrator is responsible for the operation and support of customer-facing cloud service to include, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- The Cloud System Administrator is responsible for the operation and support of customer-facing cloud service to include, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure. Support includes implementation of new services, maintain existing services, troubleshooting issues, as well as maintenance of user rights and group rights to cloud resources. The Cloud System Administrator is responsible for developing and executing business continuity and system test plans. The Cloud System Administrator monitors and maintains system capacity, data security, systems documentation, and system management tools. The Cloud System Administrator is expected to document and automate as much of the work as possible. The ability to delegate tasks to end users or the Help Desk is encouraged and expected. The Cloud System Administrator serves in tier two/three support capacity and may coordinate or manage projects in addition to serving as a project resource.
- Georgia is a State organization dedicated to helping build strong, vibrant communities. We offer a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic work environment that requires innovative thinking, pride in quality work, and the ability to work as a versatile team player. We offer a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic work environment that requires innovative thinking, pride in quality work, and the ability to work as a versatile team player. gives its employees the opportunity to do more than merely make a living. We are serious about helping Georgia’s families live more abundantly with a greater sense of hope and achievement. If public service and the desire to enrich the lives of others motivates you to do your best work, you should consider joining the Team.
- The opportunity exists to work offsite at their home location as a teleworker 1-2 days a week. Must have home/office or equivalent workspace and reliable high-speed internet connection. Responsibilities
- Daily administration of Office 365 to include Yammer, Skype for Business, Teams, Intune, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Office Online – Word, Excel, etc.
- Create, Update needed PowerShell Scripts for automation of tasks.
- Manage implementation and training around O365 tools and enhancements.
- Engage with business units and develop cloud solutions based on their requirements.
- Work with Help Desk to develop processes for day to day support of cloud tools and be the second level of support for escalations.
- Identify security risks in cloud environments and services and work with Security and Compliance on suggested mitigations.
- Create and maintain documentation of processes. SOP’s, TOP’s, KB’s and Runbooks.
- Provide monthly performance metrics.
- Perform root cause analysis for major incidents affecting O365.
- Engage with vendor support resources for the troubleshooting and correction of issues.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge with Office 365 administration (or similar cloud-based services)
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Azure AD
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge Microsoft Active Directory
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge or skills in installing, configuring, and implementing group rights, user rights for cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge or skills in testing Business Continuity Plans.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge or skills in diagnosing, repairing and communicating the status of system capacity, group and user rights, system quotas, and systems management tools for cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge or skills in diagnosing, repairing, and communicating the status of cloud applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge or skills in interfacing with end users and vendors.
- Demonstrated applied knowledge or skills in monitoring or maintaining cost recovery accounting and data security for cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated applied knowledge or skills in project coordination. General knowledge or skills in project management. May also participate in projects as a team resource.
- Most work is performed on-site in an office environment.
- CCNA Advanced
- CISSP (security) Proficient
- CompTIA Cloud+ Expert
- EMC Cloud Architect (cloud) Proficient
- Enterprise Data Architect Expert
- Windows 10 Advanced
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Advanced
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7 Advanced
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.