February 19, 2019
HR Business/Data Analyst
About The Opportunity
Looking for a Sr. HR Business/Data Analyst who will be taking on the responsibilities for serving as the subject matter expert for supporting the Kronos WFTK/PeopleSoft HCM applications for our HR Team.
- Looking for a Sr. HR Business/Data Analyst who will be taking on the responsibilities for serving as the subject matter expert for supporting the Kronos WFTK/PeopleSoft HCM applications for our HR Team. The candidate is required to have the below qualifications.
- Kronos WFTK Business/Data Analyst role
- A minimum of 5 years working in a functional/business analyst role supporting Kronos WFTK Application.
- Combined minimum of 5 years of operational experience with Kronos WFTK 8.0 or higher.
- 2+ full Kronos WFTK Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementations
- Experience with WFTK version 8.0 or higher.
- Solid understanding of WFTK database structures, core setup tables and reporting
- Solid understanding of integration of all WFTK modules
- Technical proficiency in developing user reports in WFTK.
- Technical proficiency with SQL for reviewing and analyzing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Solid knowledge of all the primary functions of the WFTK - Timecard entry, Correction and Historical Edits, Pay Codes, Leave entry, Approval processing, Exceptions, etc.
- Solid understanding of Configuration setup in WFTK – Scheduling, Setup Hyperfind queries, Labor level sets, Worker types, etc.
- Solid understating of Application setup and Creation/configuration of Reports.
- Solid understanding of interfaces to other applications/systems.
- Proven experience in requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, documenting design, test planning and execution, training strategy, and overall implementation planning.
- Proven ability to evaluate configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft delivered functionality.
- Ability to work well with people with varying technical and functional abilities
- Must have strong writing skills and be able to create functional specifications, design documents, training materials, test scripts, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated skill in verbal and written communications, making presentations before groups and committees, and working and/or leading effectively and cooperatively with staff and management.
- Demonstrated skill in analysis and problem solving including determining priorities, producing fully developed quality recommendations to decision makers.
- Excellent issue resolution (problem diagnosis), analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and understanding of best practices in quality customer service.
- Must be able to meet with clients of varying levels
- Should be able to drill down the metrics, analyze the gaps and suggest solutions
- Strong teamwork and mentoring abilities as knowledge transfer to internal staff
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Driven to provide a high level of customer service
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- A minimum of 7 years working in a functional/business analyst role supporting PeopleSoft HCM Application.
- Combined minimum of 5 years of operational experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
- 2+ full PeopleSoft HCM Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementations
- Experience with HCM version 9.1 or higher.
- Solid understanding of PeopleSoft Core HR setup tables and reporting
- Exemplified superior knowledge in understanding of business requirements, processes and implementation approaches for four or more of the following PeopleSoft HCM - Core HR, ESS, MSS, NA Payroll, & Benefits.
- Solid understanding of integration of all HCM modules
- Advanced knowledge of HCM business practices, business systems design, and process re-engineering.
- Technical proficiency in developing user reports with PS/Query.
- Technical proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing and analyzing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
9 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.