February 19, 2019
About The Opportunity
Scope Of Work Required: Network Architect Responsible for designing and documenting computer networks, including the local area network (Dept. of Community Affairs LAN), wide area network (Ga State WAN), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems. Creates, tests, documents, and evaluates networks.
- Scope Of Work Required: Network Architect Responsible for designing and documenting computer networks, including the local area network (Dept. of Community Affairs LAN), wide area network (Ga State WAN), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems. Creates, tests, documents, and evaluates networks.
- Fortinet Firewall and Fortigate Analyzer consultation and configuration support. Coordination with the State WAN Fortinet device/service policies with on-premises device focusing on securing the connection response to emerging security risks. Help fine-tune security policies and threat intelligence to ensure optimized network security settings and posture. Thorough documentation of policies, settings, linkages, dependencies, and architecture. Cloud-based architecture knowledge is a plus. Primary Responsibilities
- Fortigate/Fortinet Firewall configuration and support
- Manage MERAKI Core and Edge Switches
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- VOIP implementation.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Install hardware such as cables, hubs, routers, and wireless adaptors.
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Configure network drivers for software.
- Analyze, engineer, and execute software functions.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Manage technology vendors.
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving other agencies.
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Assess vendor development/test strategies.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- Solve complex problems with many variables.
- Active Directory Expert 4-5 yrs
- AWS-CSA Professional (cloud) Proficient 1-2 yrs
- CCNA Expert 4-5 yrs
- Communication skills both verbal and written Expert
- CompTIA Cloud+ Proficient
- Data center management Proficient
- DHCP Expert
- DNS Expert
- Enterprise Data Architect Expert
- Integration planning and strategy Expert
- Presentation skills Proficient
- Project management Proficient
- Web Services and Windows Services Proficient
- Windows 10 Advanced
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Advanced
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7 Advanced
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.