Dauphin County , Pennsylvania
February 19, 2019
A4 Emerging TS3
About The Opportunity
- ***Manager prefers candidates local to the Harrisburg Area. *
- ***This requisition requires an onsite, first-round in-person interview. *
- The Technical Specialist is a senior level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in a specific technology such as SharePoint development or an SAP specialist. The Technical Specialist has an overall knowledge and understanding of application development and architecture that serves as a strong base for technical expertise in a specific product or program.
- The I&ED delivery center seeks a senior .NET application developer to work other team members in designing and delivering the milestone applications needed to support the tracking/monitoring of Grants/Loans post award. This development effort will link to the Electronic Single Application located within PA. Work will include designing and creating application code and solutions with the latest technologies and development patterns that the Microsoft .NET platform has to offer.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies and programming languages to support ASP.net applications Required 5 Years
- Technical expertise in ASPX Required 5 Years
- Technical expertise in HTML, CSS Required 5 Years
- Technical expertise in Open XML Required 5 Years
- Technical expertise in Visual Studio 2013+ Required 3 Years
- Technical expertise in SQL Server queries, data communications, development Required 5 Years
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Enterprise Library Required 5 Years
- Technical expertise in Windows Batch Scripting Required 5 Years
- Technical expertise in Windows Services Required 5 Years
- Technical expertise in VB.NET Required 8 Years
- Strong oral and written communication skills Required
- Problem solving skills Highly desired 8 Years
- Technical expertise in C# Highly desired 5 Years
- Technical expertise in MVC Highly desired 2 Years
- Knowledge of SDLC and technology lifecycle processes Desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.