Durham, North Carolina
February 21, 2019
P9 Test Scripts Writer
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of a Test Scripts Writer to support development and implementation of NC Project 9 modules.
- NC requires the services of a Test Scripts Writer to support development and implementation of NC Project 9 modules.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contractor resource to assist with the development and implementation of NC as a Test Scripts Writer. Duties include analyzing business requirements for testability and completeness using Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents and Technical Design Documents, developing requirements into test conditions, cases and scripts, development and execution of automated scripts using HP Quality Center to thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. This position is responsible for reviewing test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all test artifacts. This position coordinates testing, reports and tracks testing problems by providing reproducible test cases, works with other product team members to diagnose and recreate problems as well as prioritize and implement solutions and close problem reports. This position is responsible for test scripting data collection and analysis according to the project plan schedule and ensuring adherence to standard practices and procedures.
- Experience and proficiency in using HP test tools including Test Director/Quality Center 9.0 or higher and Quick Test Professional (QTP) 9.5 or higher Required 5 Years
- Experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications. Required 5 Years
- Experience with requirements analysis and automated test cases/script development. Required 5 Years
- Experience with manual or automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans and reviewing test cases. Required 5 Years
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Required
- Good oral and written communications skills in order to interact on a daily basis with system developers, business analysts, and others. Required
- Ability to prioritize tasks within the project and work with minimal supervision or guidance. Required
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. Required
- Stable work history Required
- Experience with testing Curam products. Highly desired 1 Years
- Experience testing for a health and human services project. Highly desired 1 Years
- Experience with executing SQL to validate or test. Desired 6 Months
- Experience navigating on a UNIX platform. Desired 6 Months
- Experience developing and executing Selinium automation test scripts. Desired 6 Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.