February 21, 2019
Enterprise Business Analyst
About The Opportunity
The Enterprise Business Analyst is responsible for understanding stakeholder needs, drivers and metrics to facilitate development of process-driven technical solutions.
- The Enterprise Business Analyst is responsible for understanding stakeholder needs, drivers and metrics to facilitate development of process-driven technical solutions.
- The incumbent will structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state with respect to people, process and technology.
- The incumbent will help business teams with performance process improvement, metric development, data reporting and analytics.
- The incumbent will work with the business teams and technical teams to drive alignment of business process, technical implementation and KPI data reporting for a comprehensive solution.
- The incumbent will work with internal stakeholders in multiple divisions (human resources, finance, academics, operations, etc.) and external vendors to research, plan and develop effective process-based technology solutions.
- The incumbent will also provide alternate solutions where necessary to meet stakeholder needs.
- The Enterprise Business Analyst should be able to gather information from multiple sources, organize the information into a meaningful format and provide input into business strategies and technology solutions.
- The incumbent will drive resolution and root cause analysis of technical and functional issues with the application team.
- The incumbent should provide clear, concise and timely communications in verbal and documented formats.
- The incumbent must possess exceptional investigative questioning skills, exceptional critical analysis skills and be detail oriented to eliminate all ambiguity.
- The Enterprise Business Analyst must demonstrate capability to successfully lead a team, facilitate group meetings and build consensus among all involved.
- Develop a stakeholder analysis and engagement strategy
- Gather, prioritize, validate, communicate and manage detailed business requirements for projects and initiatives throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with business teams to develop testing strategies, test cases and use cases.
- Trace requirements to the solution to report on project success.
- Ensure improvements, projects and initiatives infuse quality standards and validation into the solution.
- Author documentation as needed for communication, presentation and archival purposes. This may include but is not limited to project charters, requirements documentation, user stories, solution mock-ups, testing plans, training plans and performance dashboards.
- Provide process analysis, solutions and alternate solutions to resolve issues and business pain points.
- Facilitate development of reports and performance metrics to validate business process flow accuracy.
- Participate in strategic cross-functional discussions incorporate impacts to people, process and technology into existing documentation and projects.
- Provide consistent status reports to the Director, Enterprise Business Applications
- Contribute to a supportive work environment, team cohesiveness and embody the district’s norms
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Finance or IT Human Resources
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple projects and managing competing priorities
- Strong MS Office product capabilities including Visio
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst preferred
- Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Active Listening with Written and Oral Communication
- Common Understanding of the SDLC model
- Common Understanding of Business Process Modeling
- Analytical with Attention to Details
- Interpersonal and Relationship-building
- Mental Agility and Flexible to Change
3 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.