February 22, 2019
Application Systems Architect IV
About The Opportunity
- Sr. Mulesoft Developer
- This role will work with the OIT Unemployment Insurance Modernization (UIM) Project.
This role will work with the Unemployment Insurance Modernization (UIM) Project. This technical resource must have strong understanding of MuleSoft products, API integrations, and web application development. This role must be able to work independently to design, develop and document needed code sets. Should be able to use judgment, creativity and strong technical knowledge to resolve the road blocks and provide innovative solutions to technical challenges.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft - ESB Enterprise Edition, DataWeave and API Management. Ability to work with CDLE related to the use of MuleSoft.
- Minimum of 4 years Java development experience.
- Minimum of 4 years developing ETL Data solutions in Oracle environment.
- Understand UIM project goals and define approach to needed development.
- Understand latest architecture, technology, solutions, and serve as the key client-facing technical resource and focus on systems rather than on specific technologies.
- Facilitate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures.
- Work with the MuleSoft Enterprise Program Manager and the UIM Solution Architect to define integration principles and patterns.
- Create detailed technical design specifications for new integrations
- Work within an agile project management structure to deliver necessary designs, code and documentation.
- Demonstrable proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, flows, MEL, message modelling, Routing, Filtering, Database, Exception Handling, API Management).
- Hands-on experience on MuleSoft API Management and Anypoint Platform.
- Proficient in the use of Anypoint Connectors for business applications, Java & groovy (Components and Transformers).
- Experience designing Mule ESB templates. Experience of scripting, including shell.
- Experience in Maven based project development and testing automation of mule flows.
- Experience with the CI/CD pipeline.
- Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS).
- Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and maintenance.
- Experience with capacity planning, scalability, performance, load testing
- Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), ODATA, SOAP (with WSDL). Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI.
- Hands-on experience on writing RAML files for invoking REST API’s and SOAP API’s.
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML, WSDLs, ODATA and ATOM.
- Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL, ORACLE.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certified MuleSoft Developer required. Must be experienced with Mule 3.x and 4.x and Anypoint 2.0. Work will be taking place on State premises, Denver, CO. No remote work. US Citizen or Green Card Holder required.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.