February 22, 2019
Applications Systems Analyst V
About The Opportunity
- Sr. .Net Developer
- This role will be part of the development team for the Unemployment Insurance Modernization (UIM) project Phase 2.
- This role will be part of the development team for the Unemployment Insurance Modernization (UIM) project Phase 2. All development and work will be executed in accordance with the approved solution architecture and the existing enterprise application UFacts. This role will work and collaborate with the Solution Architect, other Agencies and Contractors. Responsibilities will include
- Production support of the UFacts application including debugging issues, and developing mitigations and resolutions through code fixes.
- Production support of the UFacts application related to identification and mitigation of data issues requiring technical intervention.
- Ability to work closely with end users to understand needed corrections and enhancements.
- Analyze application code to identify root causes of issues and defects and create code fixes.
- Analyze data and its flow in the application to identify root causes of issues and defects and create code and/or data fixes.
- Development and maintenance of code to facilitate integration of web applications to backend systems.
- Development and maintenance of code to enable effective identity and authentication and its management.
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and principles with .NET technologies.
- Experience with Database design, data modeling and SQL.
- Working experience with Object Relational Mapping software.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to debug issues and identify root cause of the problem.
- Strong understanding of full software development life cycle
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply them to solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight timelines and competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of XML, XSL, XSLT, and XML schemas
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience with web services include REST and SOAP
- Experience with Service oriented architecture and microservices
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment practices US Citizen or Green Card Holder required.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.