February 22, 2019
Applications Systems Analyst V
About The Opportunity
- Jr Java Developer
- This role will be part of the development team for the Unemployment Insurance Modernization (UIM) project Phase 2.
- This role will be part of the development team for the Unemployment Insurance Modernization (UIM) project Phase 2. All development and work will be executed in accordance with the approved solution architecture. This role will work and collaborate with the Solution Architect, other Agencies and Contractors. Responsibilities will include
- Development of Java code to facilitate integration of web applications to backend systems.
- Development of Java code to enable effective identity and authentication and its management.
- Good understanding of Java’s Collection Framework.
- Java 8’s features such as Stream API, Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces etc.
- Good understanding of Restful API and API driven development.
- Strong in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Java code for the implementation and support of MuleSoft APIs.
- Use J2EE to accomplish effective transfer of XML formatted data.
- Take direction and learn specific development processes necessary for the UIM project.
- JSON,XML, XSL, XSLT, and XML schemas
- RESTful web services
- SOAP calls
- Spring and its supporting libraries
- Spring Boot
- Node JS
- Experienced in SQL and PL/SQL
- API development
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment using Maven and Jenkins
- Experience with Git or GitLab
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.