February 27, 2019
Information Security Officer
About The Opportunity
The Information Security Officer (ISO) manages the development and delivery of IT security standards, best practices, architecture and systems to ensure information system security across the enterprise.
- The Information Security Officer (ISO) manages the development and delivery of IT security standards, best practices, architecture and systems to ensure information system security across the enterprise.
- The ISO is a key contributor to the IT Strategic Plan and leads the implementation processes and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance to technology and information security standards. The ISO facilitates migration of non-compliant environments to compliant environments and conducts studies within and outside the organization to ensure compliance with standards and practices with industry security norms. He/she manages and participates in the planning and implementation of security administration for all IT projects. Responsible for evaluation and selection of security applications and systems. Makes recommendations and assists in the implementation of changes to work methods and procedures to make them more effective or to strengthen security measures.
- Develop and maintain IT Security roadmap plans that support enterprise needs
- Establish Architecture standards for IT Security documentation (conceptual, functional, etc)
- Mapping of IT Security with applications and systems to function within the environment?
- Define the interactions among systems including IT Security measures
- Establish Technical Architecture Information for security functions
- Define the technical standards to be used in the construction of the security environment
- Assist with regulatory and data transfer procedures
- Document and communicate policies, queries, vulnerabilities, and current system state
- Work with IT Team to illustrate the specific systems, HW platforms, and application packages in the future state architecture
- Define integration and interaction standards among security systems
- Create performance criteria that must be met by the agency environment
- Collaborate with IT, end users, and senior management to define business requirements for complex systems development and work
- Participate in external forums, training, meetings with key vendors
- Oversee training, policies, and practices, including audits, to ensure secure operations
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.