February 27, 2019
About The Opportunity
A true help desk professional who associates with professional Help Desk organizations
- Lead the formation and execution of service-related strategies to meet goals.
- Communicate direction and progress to the team.
- Manage the service desk team’s daily activities.
- Manage utilization of IT Support resources and increase the productivity of the team.
- Manage the dispatch process of service requests to ensure maximum utilization of technical resources.
- Function as the client’s primary point-of-contact for problem identification and resolution for issues that have been escalated by the team.
- Work closely with the project team and operations team as required.
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on the status and budget of on-going projects and agreements.
- Building Strong Client Relationships.
- Identifies and captures all level one support tasks to reduce escalation.
- Lead activities to ensure current clients feel connected and well served by the delivery organization.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the client and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Responsible for holding regular meetings and touch base calls with key customers.
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding activities with new employees for all things related to IT.
- Communicate escalated issues to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed upon outages, etc.
- Work with the management team to ensure solutions meet customer needs.
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee customer expectations are met.
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding customer issues and provide status to clients as necessary.
- Perform customer follow-up to verify the final resolution and determine satisfaction level.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate engineering resources are available to meet demand and are appropriately trained.
- Assists in forecasting of hiring needs, the interview process, the onboarding; as well as ongoing education and certification planning and career development for help desk staff.
- Ensures quality standards of service delivery via customer response surveys and requested feedback.
- Strive for continuous improvement in processes and procedures that improve service delivery and effectiveness Serving, Supporting, Praising and Rewarding the Team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the service delivery team, motivating their performance, managing their interests and concerns, and instilling loyalty, engagement, and retention.
- Understand and support agency strategies and the impact on the services delivery team.
- Direct and participate in the performance management system across the service delivery team.
- Staff management of the service delivery team; meet regularly with team members one-on-one to review goals and performance, determine training needs and provide appropriate training and tools, and provide coaching, praise and mentoring.
- Review and approve the service desk team’s time and expenses sheet.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
6 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.