Durham, North Carolina
February 28, 2019
Help Desk Analyst
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of an Application/Production Support Help Desk analyst to assist with production support analysis and resolution of NC user issues.
- NC requires the services of an Application/Production Support Help Desk analyst to assist with production support analysis and resolution of NC user issues.
- This is an Application/Production Support position where selected candidates will support the NC application by assisting outside customers who are accessing the system. This role also requires a high level of customer experience, and is not a hardware based help desk role. This position acts as a member of the Operations and Maintenance Support Team responsible for monitoring system issues by diagnosing the root cause and resolving issues for escalated user issues from Tier I triage analysts. Issues may be mitigated by engaging appropriate business/policy staff, software developers and/or client implementation specialists. Positions work with multiple groups to work through complex issues that include replicating, isolating and identifying a root cause while providing workarounds and testing, fixes, and patches, and may assist with setup of staging or test environments. Positions may recommend product and process improvement strategies based on perceived trends or patterns in field issues. These positions will be a liaison between Business, Program Management, System Development and A&I Tech Architects to coordinate any system change requests being created, budgeted, approved and implemented.
- Experience and knowledge of browser-based applications. Required 5 Years
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems. Required 5 Years
- Experience working in a Application/Production Support based (not hardware) help desk environment. Required 5 Years
- Experience in phone based Customer Service focused roles, being able to think and respond quickly to customer questions. Required
- Broad knowledge of the NC application and functionality. Desired 2 Years
- Experience writing and running SQL queries. Highly desired 5 Years
6 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.