February 28, 2019
About The Opportunity
In order to meet audit requirements and ensure the security of the State of Michigan enterprise, NTSD is planning a Network Access Control Solution in combination with hardware and software updates.
- In order to meet audit requirements and ensure the security of the State of Michigan enterprise, NTSD is planning a Network Access Control Solution in combination with hardware and software updates.
- NTSD MLAN Refresh and NAC implementation involving the entire State of Michigan enterprise network. Roughly 4,000 switches and 850 sites will need Cisco Identity Service Engine implemented. The anticipated project completion date is December 31, 2019.
- The Consultant(s) will work closely with technical teams in the Network and Telecommunication Services Division to provide a consistently functioning, managed IP network, support IT and business initiatives and perform high level problem resolution for multiple State departments and agencies. Manage or coordinate installation, upgrade, or deployment projects, create and update technical support documentation, utilize scripted installation techniques for large deployments. Assist network engineers in troubleshooting difficult or time-sensitive problems.
- Demonstrate strong experience with Cisco Network and IP Telephony equipment and configuration. Other system experience may be required (e.g. with Checkpoint Firewalls and/or F5 Load Balancing equipment). TASKS
- Submit Request for Change
- Hardware refresh
- IOS update
- Submit Request for Change
- NAC configuration
- Complete documentation
- Experience with large project implementation. Required 5 Years
- CCNA level experience. Required 5 Years
- Wireless and Cisco Voice experience. Required 5 Years
- Demonstrate experience utilizing network management systems and network tools (e.g., Solarwinds NPM, Cisco Call Manager, IP Control, etc.) and an un. Required 5 Years
- Possess expert knowledge of IP and application protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, HTTP, SSL). Expert knowledge of the OSI model. Dynamic Routing protocols. Required 5 Years
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills. Required 5 Years
- Above average ability to interpret and apply technical instructions and guidelines to job performance; extreme attention to details is essential. Required 5 Years
- Experiencing with traveling to many different sites for field work and migration/implementation projects. Required 5 Years
CCNA Certification. Desired 1 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.