March 5, 2019
Applications Systems Analyst V
About The Opportunity
- Technology: IBM Datacap (9.0.3), Oracle (11g), IBM FileNet (5.5), Microsoft .NET (4.5.5), C#, and IBM Content Navigator (ICN).
- Datacap Development: Write workflows and configure them to execute using Datacap Connectors, Desktop, Navigator, Datacap Server, Web Server, Web Services, Windows Services, Fingerprint Server, Report Viewer Server, Rulerunner Server, Datacap Studio, Datacap Clients, Fastdoc, and Maintenance Manager.
- SQL Development: Write stored procedures and triggers and optimize queries in Oracle 11g. Use subquery factoring as appropriate.
- ICN Application Administration: Troubleshoot using Windows system logs, NAS logs, and LDAP logs.
- Integration with and administration of Azure DevOps, build agents, and release management.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience developing complex, high-performance enterprise software using, .Net technologies with IBM FileNet /Datacap integration experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to explain each detail/ tool/ framework included in the resume.
- Should show enthusiasm about the interview process and affinity to the client.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.