March 5, 2019
Help Desk Support II
About The Opportunity
The Governor’s work unit is responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity - and how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization.
- The Governor’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) work unit is responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity - and how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization. The IAM analyst will be responsible for account provisioning for the 17 executive branch agencies throughout the lifecycle of the employee/non-employee. This would include Active Directory, CA Service Desk Management, Customer Service Portal, and agency line of business applications. The analyst will work closely with various security administrators/security liaisons, IAM analysts and other functional teams.
- The Identity and Access Management unit is responsible for provisioning support which includes ticket management, customer service, and knowledge of least privilege methodology with security rights, permissions and groups, experience with Active Directory, CA Service Desk, and Mainframe. Due to the importance of this position, it is expected that a person supporting IAM has basic troubleshooting skills with networking and computer systems, can multitask, work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
- Experience on Identity and Access Management and the operation of identity and access processes and controls for Active Directory, Email and Collaboration Platforms and cloud based solutions.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking/process engineering
- Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Experience in Information Technology / Information Security / Identity and Access Management
- A+ Proficient
- Active Directory Advanced
- Adobe Acrobat Advanced
- AWS-CSA Professional (cloud) Novice
- Data Analysis Proficient
- Microsoft Exchange Server Novice
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.