March 5, 2019
Help Desk Support II
About The Opportunity
Identity & Access Management Supervisor for Contract Staff.
- The Governor’s Identity and Access Management work unit is responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity - and how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization.
- Identity and access management involves protecting data assets and implementing processes and procurement standards to run business intelligently. The team is heavily involved in Audit and Regulatory Compliance area.
- This Identity & Access Management (IAM) Contract Supervisor position is responsible for providing daily operational management for the contractors supporting the IAM operations team. The Contract Supervisor is responsible for the guiding the work assigned, leading as an example, monitoring progress and following up with IAM Supervisors, IAM Sr Manager and appropriate project stakeholders. Operations of the IAM Contract Supervisor will include administrative tasks, documentation updates, some account provisioning, and workload/resource management, address issues with performance, provide metrics and reporting, and meet customer service excellence. Contract supervisor is expected to be capable of working closely with IT functional teams and IT Directors. This position will manage up to 10 or IAM contractors, resolve tier 2 and 3 problem tickets within the SLC, ensure security, compliance and access are appropriately delivered, tracked, and auditable to the users, systems and resources. Cooperative agreement
- This position facilitates identity and access management. The position is liable for ensuring that customer requests for security access is completed in a timely manner, provides second level technical support to the project team, end users and functional groups. This position will perform ticket management and at times participate in project meetings. It is the responsibility of the IAM contract supervisor to ensure IAM contract analysts’ manage Identity and access across state systems by providing the right person, the right access at the right time.
- Experience on Identity and Access Management and the operation of identity and access processes and controls for Active Directory, Email and Collaboration Platforms and cloud based solutions.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking/process engineering
- Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Experience in Information Technology / Information Security / Identity and Access Management
- Direct and manage the activity of the Office of Information Technology IAM contract staff
- Build and maintain a teamwork environment
- Work in a collaborative environment
- Execute all level of effort that impact security audit requirements
- Manage contract staff working hours to ensure adequate coverage
- Execute escalation requests
- Meet with contract staff on a regular basis to provide feedback and suggestions to ensure quality of work
- Complete Quality Assurance review on tickets issued, transferred or resolved and account provisioning
- Demonstrate flexibility by adapting to changes in priorities and the work environment
- Day to day guidance in technical areas, skill level development, training, policy and procedures
- Lead works sessions
- Share information and ideas, communicate constructively about issues and problems to help build a cohesive teamwork culture by providing expert advice and guidance
- A+ Proficient
- Active Directory Advanced
- Adobe Acrobat Advanced
- AWS-CSA Professional (cloud) Novice
- Data Analysis Proficient
- Microsoft Exchange Server Novice
- Staff supervisory
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.