March 7, 2019
Java Web Developer
About The Opportunity
Candidate Must be U.S. Citizen to be considered.
- Responsible for advanced level development, testing, implementation and maintenance of all facets of web-based application systems for a campus unit. IMPACT & INFLUENCE
- This position will interact on a consistent basis with: management and staff within assigned units and personnel in Office of Information Technology. Duties may include but are not limited to
- Involved in Requirements gathering working with the Business Analyst and Customer.
- Working with Project Manager, provide estimates for the tasks
- Ability to work on an Agile development environment.
- Testing, migration, deployment and maintenance of the web applications. EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Years of experience required for this job: Four to six years job related experience
- Angular 1.x
- Java and J2EE (1.6+)
- JSP, JSP EL and JSTL
- Relational Databases and SQL.
- Spring 3.x, 4.x
- Spring Core (dependency injection)
- Spring MVC – annotation based controllers
- JPA 2.x and Hibernate
- HTML and HTTP protocol.
- Basic CSS
- AJAX and JSON
- XML parsing
- Object Oriented Design, Analysis and Programming.
- Web application server (prefer Tomcat).
- Windows and UNIX OS (from a user point of view).
- Use of source control system like Subversion and working in a team development environment
- Basic UML: Class, Sequence, Deployment and Use Case Diagrams.
- Writing design documents, and technical documentations.
- Build tools (Maven)
- Integrated Development Environment (prefer Eclipse).
- Use of open source products/tools
- Highly motivated and able to work in a small team environment often performing other duties - such as requirement capture, testing, and deployment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of workflow based systems and BPMN 2.0 is a plus.
- Knowledge of Activiti workflow engine is a plus.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.