Raleigh, North Carolina
March 7, 2019
SAP Specialist- Expert
About The Opportunity
The North Carolina is seeking functional and technical support for the Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP FI/CO Innovations and projects.
- The North Carolina is seeking functional and technical support for the Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP hosting services project. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PO.
- FI/CO support includes but is not limited to: providing guidance in aligning NC business processes with SAP Best Practices functionality, performing functional configuration and customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with SAP ECC and Enterprise Portal. Additional responsibilities include writing functional and technical specifications, developing test plans & performing system testing. The fiscal accountability and management of NC diverse activities is extremely complex and requires a robust business system that will provide meaningful, accurate, and timely information for the various needs of public/private end users, the Federal and State government and departmental and administrative requirements. Role responsibilities
- Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP FI/CO modules in ECC 6.0. (AP, AR, FA, GL, SPL,) and CO Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders and Overhead Costing.
- Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP FM modules and SAP Budget in ECC 6.0.
- Experience and knowledge of integration points of FI/CO/FM modules and across other SAP modules.
- Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
- Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
- Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per NC change control polices and procedures.
- Experience with configuration of SAP FI/CO. Required 7 Years
- Experience with configuration of SAP Controlling. Required 7 Years
- Experience with configuration of SAP Fixed Assets. Required 7 Years
- Experience with configuration of SAP Budget & Fund Center. Required 7 Years
- Experience with configuration of SAP General Ledger, AP Invoicing, AP Credit Memo, AP Purchase Order, and Payment Processing. Required 7 Years
- Experience with configuration of SAP Accounts Receivable. Required 7 Years
- Experience with configuration of SAP Cash Receipts, Dunning, Invoicing, and Sales & Distribution. Required 7 Years
- Ability to consult with clients and team members on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a standard or custom solution. Required 7 Years
- Ability to interpret and communicate information, to solicit appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information. Required 7 Years
- Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training. Required 7 Years
- S4HANA experience Required
- Public Sector experience. Highly desired
- Experience with GAAP. Highly desired
- SAP Fiori experience Highly desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.