Des Moines, Iowa
March 7, 2019
Database Administrator 5
About The Opportunity
This position is for Senior SQL programmer with extensive experience designing, developing and maintaining complex TSQL stored procedures, SSRS reports, and database schema.
- Our agency is required to comply with numerous Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) federal reporting requirements on a quarterly and annual basis. To remain compliant, several projects will require a SQL expert to become familiar with our database environment to implement new and modify existing database tables. Also, stored procedures will need to be developed to process data entered and retrieved through our case management and financial services system. New reports will also need to be designed and developed to comply with both state and federal RSA reporting requirements.
- Technical environment, team environment, etc., they will be working within – and tools and technologies will they be working with regularly include
- This position will be working primarily with a Business Analyst and a Case Management Systems Project Manager.
- Much of the technical T-SQL programming and SSRS development will be the sole responsibility of this position. There are, however, staff that does have limited technical knowledge who will be able to assist with introducing the Case Management database and related stored procedures.
- Tools used will be Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 R2, Microsoft SharePoint 2010. Day-to-day to day duties the person in this role will be performing
- Day to day duties will include developing and maintaining T-SQL code and using SSRS to design and create new reports and maintain existing reports.
- There will be situations where database schema changes and additions will be necessary to satisfy the business rule requirements.
- Testing all approved changes before user acceptance testing will be required for all code additions and changes planned for migration to the production environment.
- In-depth experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ Required 5 Years
- Complex T-SQL stored procedure design, coding, troubleshooting and performance tuning Required 5 Years
- Dynamic SQL stored procedure coding and troubleshooting Required 5 Years
- Proven analytical problem solving and debugging skills Required 5 Years
- Effective written verbal communication skills Required 5 Years
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications Required 5 Years
- T-SQL development including the use of views, stored procedures and indexing techniques Required 5 Years
- Strong experience creating test data and thoroughly testing T-SQL code Required 5 Years
- Critical thinking skills Required 5 Years
- Experience working under tight deadlines Required 5 Years
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Nice to have 3 Years
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services experience Required 5 Years
Experience with performance tuning existing stored procedures, tables, triggers and indexes Desired 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.