Raleigh, North Carolina
March 8, 2019
About The Opportunity
NC DIT - Transportation is seeking a Business Analyst expert to lead business analysis, system development lifecycle and project coordination processes and activities.
- NC DIT Transportation is seeking to hire an IT Business Analyst expert. The Business Analyst expert is responsible for business analysis and development support for project management and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, and related tools. Support consists of providing business analysis for complex system solutions throughout the SDLC, assisting project manager, reporting processes, templates and techniques. The Business Analyst expert will work with NC DIT Transportation staff and NC business customers to model IT business processes, gather requirements, and document requirements definition. Support also includes analysis, tracking development, development of test scripts, scenarios and plans, as-is and to-be process documentation and project close out process that the project management team require. The position is expected to recommend information technology solutions that offer sound design theory and bring forward system principles and best practices that will enhance the performance of the department and provide customers with solutions for identified business problems. Description, including, but not limited to
- Managing business analysis work for projects with distinct deliverables to a solution
- Identifying and documenting business processes, issues, value levers, metrics, and capabilities
- Collecting, organizing, and analyzing data
- Completing analysis and documentation of as-is and to-be capabilities
- Conducting interviews to gather business requirements
- Performing PMO activities related to project time tracking, work plan updates, status reporting, service metric reporting, and related project administration tasks
- Manage business analysis work for projects with distinct deliverables to a solution Required 7 Years
- Identify and document business processes, issues, value levers, metrics, and capabilities Required 7 Years
- Collect, organize, and analyze data Required 7 Years
- Complete analysis and documentation of as-is and to-be capabilities Required 7 Years
- Conduct interviews to gather business requirements Required 7 Years
- Perform PMO activities related to project time tracking, work plan updates, status reporting, service Required 7 Years
Bachelor\'s degree in business, business administration, or equivalent combination of associate\'s degree education and additional two years experience Highly desired 4 Years
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.