Raleigh, North Carolina
March 11, 2019
Process Improvement Engineer - Mid Level
About The Opportunity
This position will be part of a team that will optimize business processes using Lean Six Sigma and other related tools. The candidates must have hands on experience working with Lean Six Sigma. Just having the certificate is not enough.
- This position will be part of a team that will optimize business processes using Lean Six Sigma and other tools. Primary emphasis of the position is to do more with less by eliminating non-value-adding work, unevenness, errors, rework, redundancies, variability and lead-time. The engineers will serve as an internal/external consultant who will assist the business in achieving future state business processes. Under the guidance of an internal process improvement engineer, the successful applicant will ultimately serve as a change agent to optimize business processes using Lean Six Sigma tools, events, and methodologies.
- ****The candidates must have hands on experience working with Lean Six Sigma. Candidates the just have the Six Sigma certification but no hands on experience will not be considered.
- Engineers will challenge the status quo by seeking to instill a culture of continuous improvement. The candidate will achieve results by explaining complex concepts in a simple manner, quickly evaluating operational pain points, recommending solutions, and managing the resolution to completion. The engineer will influence and foster teamwork in addition to influencing upward, across and down the organizational chart without a direct line of authority. Major responsibilities include coordination and facilitation of business process analysis, modeling, and improvements and project management.
- Experience facilitating six sigma mapping and data collection sessions Required 3 Years
- Cross-functional process improvement in business/operations. Required 3 Years
- Intermediate analytical/statistical aptitude. Required 3 Years
- Ability to partner with business clients to implement business process change. Required 3 Years
- Knowledge of best practices and process improvement cycles. Required 3 Years
- Experience with continuous improvement and process-based programs. Required 3 Years
- Three (3) process improvement experience using best-in-class Lean Six Sigma methodology. Required 3 Years
- Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt), Business Process Management/Reengineering, or equivalent agency/company/association certification. Required 3 Years
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills. Highly desired 3 Years
- One year of project management methodology experience. Highly desired 1 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.