Columbia, South Carolina
March 11, 2019
CL - Business Analyst - Project Lead
About The Opportunity
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT: THE CFS PROJECT TEAM S RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING, THE CFS PROJECT IS PART OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING, IMPLEMENTING, MAINTAINING, AND OBTAINING FEDERAL CERTIFICATION OF A FEDERALLY-MANDATED CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM (CSES) THAT WILL PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT TO THE OPERATION OF SOUTH CAROLINA’S CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT (CSE) PROGRAM AS WELL AS FOR COMPLETING THE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FAMILY COURT CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (FCCMS) FOR THE 46 CLERKS OF COURT.
- Perform in the role of Data Conversion Lead who will develop a thorough knowledge of the South Carolina child support data and the Family Court Case Management System (FCCMS) data requirements. As Data Conversion Lead, this individual will
- Report to the FCCMS Project Manager and provide periodic and as-needed written and verbal updates to the Project Manager regarding the Data Conversion Lead’s area of responsibility.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the existing South Carolina child support data and the data conversion requirements of FCCMS in order to understand how the existing data must be mapped into FCCMS.
- In collaboration with the System Development Contractor (SDC), plan and resource the tasks in the project schedule related to State project team responsibilities for data conversion.
- Oversee the data conversion work performed by the SDC during the phases of the system development life cycle (SDLC) including establishing a positive day-to-day interaction with the appropriate members of the SDC staff to address concerns identified during this oversight.
- Review SDC deliverables applicable to the areas of responsibilities in accordance with project plans and processes and in accordance with the contract between the Department of Social Services and the SDC.
- Leads efforts to supply existing child support data to the SDC.
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
- REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)
- (SEE BEELINE DESCRIPTION)
- 3-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN FAMILY COURT CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DATA CONVERSION REQUIRED
- UNDERSTANDING OF SYSTEM ENGINEERING CONCEPTS; MODELING TECHNIQUES AND METHODS
- DEMONSTRATE STRONG ABILITY TO TAKE INITIATIVE AND THE ABILITY TO WORK WITH MINIMAL GUIDANCE.
- WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION, INCLUDING TECHNICAL WRITING SKILLS, TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY WITH TECHNICAL, NON-TECHNICAL STAFF, AND CUSTOMERS/STAKEHOLDERS AS NEEDED OR DIRECTED.
- ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY WITH SOUTH CAROLINA COURT AND OTHER STATE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STAFF REQUIRED EDUCATION
- BS DEGREE IN RELATED FIELD
- Miscellaneous business modeling techniques Yes 1 Advanced Within 2 Years 2 - 4 Years
- Miscellaneous Document business and system data using data classification methods. Yes 1 Expert Within 1 Year 2 - 4 Years
- Miscellaneous Performance modeling methods Yes 1 Advanced Within 1 Year 2 - 4 Years
- Miscellaneous Demonstrated knowledge/skills of the IT industry which includes: multi-tiered architectures, enterprise applications, evaluation of emerging technologies, networks, data management systems and hardware systems. No 3 Intermediate Within 2 Years 1 - 2 Years
- Specialties Business Analysis experience to include data flow diagrams, requirements specifications, use case scenarios, and acceptance testing. Yes 1 Lead Within 2 Years 4 - 6 Years
- Specialties Expertise of data governance/data stewardship principles, polices, processes, implementation, and tools Yes 1 Lead Within 2 Years 2 - 4 Years
- Specialties Experienced Data Architect with extensive Experience performing Data mapping and building data dictionaries No 2 Expert Within 2 Years 1 - 2 Years
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.