March 11, 2019
About The Opportunity
Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs. Years of Experience 8-11 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs. Prepares, or receives detailed specifications to describe sequence of steps that program must follow and input, output, and logical operations involved. Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Confers with supervisor and representatives of departments concerned with program to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls. Converts detailed specifications to language processable by computer. Enters program codes into computer system. Inputs test data into computer. Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes. Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps. May prepare computer block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts for detailed coding of problems, and provides for the documentation of programming work.
- Writes instructions to guide operating personnel during production runs. Analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements. Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions. May assist computer operator to resolve problems in running computer program. May work with System Analyst to obtain and analyze project specifications. May direct and coordinate work of others to write, test, and modify computer programs. Work involves writing programs to solve problems, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs. Work involves analyzing system outlines to develop programs for computer applications; writing solution programs; May train others. Works under general supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Analyzes proposed computer applications in terms of equipment requirements and capabilities. Assists in developing solutions to software-related problems. May assist in the generation or installation of systems software.
- Prepares test data. May assist in writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications. Experience in computer programming work. Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of computer programming and systems analysis, of computer operations procedures and systems, and of computer programming languages. Skill in the use of computer equipment. Ability to design programs and systems architecture; to prepare program specifications; to code, test, and debug computer programs; to interpret technical information relating to computer programming and other areas of data processing; and to communicate effectively.
- This is a lead java developer position. The developer will be working on Michigan Liquor Control Commission\'s (MLCC) Sales, Inventory, Purchasing System(SIPS) which is in construction in the Java environment. The application is developed using Spring Framework 3.0 and Hibernate for the Data Access Layer. The SIPS application will have interfaces to MLCC\'s licensing application and also to external Authorized Dealer Agents(ADA) using web services. SIPS follows Agile development methodology. This resource will also perform work as needed on other modernization projects.
- JAVA Required 8 Years
- Spring Framework Required 8 Years
- Spring Security Required 8 Years
- Hibernate Required 8 Years
- MVC Required 8 Years
- Web Services Required 8 Years
- JEE technologies Required 8 Years
- Oracle Database Required 8 Years
- Report Development Required 8 Years
- HTML5 Required 3 Years
- JAVA Script Required 8 Years
- Angular 4/6 Required 4 Years
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.