Des Moines, Iowa
March 11, 2019
Software Developer/Programmer 5
About The Opportunity
Our Senior C# application developer is no longer working for the agency. IT Team is currently short-staffed.
- Our agency is required to comply with numerous Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) federal reporting requirements on a quarterly and annual basis. In an effort to remain compliant, several projects will require a C#.NET expert to become familiar with our case management and financial services system in order to design GUI screens and develop new and maintain existing code. In addition, code will need to be developed to process data entered and retrieved through our case management and financial services system.
- This position will be working primarily with a Business Analyst and a Case Management Systems Project Manager.
- Much of the technical C#.NET programming will be the sole responsibility of this position. There are however, staff that do have limited technical knowledge but strong business knowledge who will be able to assist with introducing the Case Management and Financial Services application.
- Tools used will be Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017, Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017, Visual Studio 2017
- Analyze user applications and develop specifications that can be presented to non-technical users. Required 7 Years
- Coordinate system code implementation by planning and monitoring system testing and conversion to ensure a smooth migration to production environment. Required 7 Years
- Excellent ability to follow written procedures and document results Required 7 Years
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work agency staff to achieve goals Required 7 Years
- Proven analytical problem solving and critical thinking skills Required 7 Years
- Experience working under tight deadlines Required 7 Years
- T-SQL development including the use of views, stored procedures and indexing techniques Required 5 Years
- Experience with unit testing Required 7 Years
- Experience with 3-tier web application development Required 7 Years
- Experience in designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging existing and new application code Required 7 Years
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and programming techniques Required 7 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.