Raleigh, North Carolina
March 12, 2019
Technical Specialist - Mid-Level - Norm
About The Opportunity
Must have 5 years of experience in developing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM; 2 years in developing external web portals; and an expert level in application architecture.
- Must have 5 years of experience in developing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM; 2 years in developing external web portals; and an expert level in application architecture.
- Expected Skills: Able to develop and support highly complex applications; able to work without assistance; capable of provide training, code review, and leadership to others; should have advanced education; should have extensive industry experience.
- Individual must specialization in application architecture using MS Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to successfully develop and maintain formal strategies, technical standards, blueprints, and technology road-maps for applications.
- Ability to successfully complete technology projects within agreed upon deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility external web portal solutions with existing EA including hardware, network and other programs. Guide decision makers toward the final solution architecture which is most compliant with EA.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills to engage agency subject matter experts and business leads to ensure proper alignment between the two entities.
- CRM Installation, Configuration, Customization Required 5 Years
- SQL Server Required 5 Years
- SSRS Required 5 Years
- Application Architecture Required 5 Years
- Visual Studio Required 5 Years
- Team Foundation Server Required 5 Years
- Web Services Required 5 Years
- HTML Required 5 Years
- Visio Required 5 Years
- Strong Technical Communication Skills Required 5 Years
- XML Desired 3 Years
- .Net Framework (C#, ASP) Desired 3 Years
- IIS Server Desired 3 Years
6 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.