March 13, 2019
About The Opportunity
UIM Implementation Lead
- This role will lead the implementation of the modernization phase of the project in accordance with the approved solution architecture. This role will work with the Solution Architect, other Agencies and Contractors. The role will drive and coordinate preparation for go live including conversion and will be responsible for the creation and management of the playbook, operational go live checklist and rollout. The documentation shall be detailed and comprehensive. It will be shared with the business for review and approval.
- The role will manage the transition from go live through a stabilization phase that will be between 3 months and 6 months past go live. In this time period, the role will include identification of bugs and errors, verification of retesting after mitigation, messaging to the users and coordination of subsequent code releases.
- The UIM Implementation lead should have at least 7 years of experience in implementing complex, enterprise projects. The UIM Implementation lead should have at least 10 years of Quality Assurance (QA) Engineering experience related to software. This experience should include the implementation of third party tools in enterprise systems, integration with legacy and modern systems as well as experience with the full range of testing from unit testing through User Acceptance Testing.
- The UIM Implementation Lead will use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, best practices and methods. Experienced with Agile methodologies is preferred.
- The role will work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Required: US Citizen or green card holder only.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.