March 13, 2019
Help Desk Support I
About The Opportunity
STATEMENT OF WORK Deskside Support (DSS) at Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE).
- The Governor’s is seeking a qualified vendor to provide 1 contractor for no more than 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri and up to a maximum of 6 months for assistance in installing, updating and moving IT equipment, and fixing IT \"issues.\" PURPOSE
- This contractor will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day activities surrounding break-fix activities. Additionally, this position will assist with imaging and deploying new equipment, maintaining inventory and ensure we meet our current service level commitments.
- Provide technical assistance for user questions/issues on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Microsoft Office
- Assist in configuring cell phones with both iPhone and Android.
- Resolve computer problems
- Install and perform minor repairs to computers and peripheral equipment
- Set up IT equipment for employee use
- Maintain records of daily hardware installations
- Prepare and document retired equipment and for surplus
- Update/create documentation and processes
- If remote access cannot fix problem, contractor may need to service multiple CDPHE locations in the surrounding Denver metropolitan area.
- This contractor may be required to assist other teams for short durations in other locations around the Denver metropolitan are.
3 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.