March 13, 2019
Workday Report Developer
About The Opportunity
Candidates MUST have recent experience with Workday Finance. TITLE: Workday Report Developer
- Responsible for developing and deploying reports within Workday environment to provide accurate and timely data to financial customers.
- This position will work Enterprise Data Management (EDM) and as part of a larger Transformation Program to develop Workday Reporting best practices and standards. IMPACT & INFLUENCE
- This position will interact on a regular basis with: unit and department management and staff, Technical/Functional business owners across the Institute
- This position typically will advise and counsel: EDM management KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Duties may include but are not limited to
- Analyze reporting requirements to determine development methods, development templates, and report design
- Design and develop various types of advanced Workday reports from Workday Financials data
- Develop reports encompassing different modules of Workday Financials including Financial Accounting, Projects, Grants, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, Assets, Procurement, Banking and Settlement, etc.
- Build and maintain calculated fields in Workday
- Use best practices and industry standards in developing custom reports
- Write test cases and building test scenarios for reports.
- Partner with other report developers and financial area experts to understand current demands of the business with regards to financial data
- Designs and develop accurate dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids for on demand access through Workday.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Years of experience required for this job: Three to four years job related experience SPECIALIZED SKILLS
- Specialized skills required for this job
- Proficient in Workday Financials report development
- Workday Composite Reports development
- Advanced proficiency in Workday report development including development using the Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Studio.
- Good understanding of business requirements and reporting strategies
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player. Specialized skills preferred
- Preferred skills include knowledge of the Higher Education environment
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.