Decatur , Georgia
March 13, 2019
Full Stack .NET Development Engineer
About The Opportunity
The GA is seeking a Senior Full Stack .NET Development Engineer that will be responsible as the lead developer of our next generation case management application.
- The Department of Juvenile Justice is seeking a Senior Full Stack .NET Development Engineer that will be responsible as the lead developer of our next generation case management application. General Requirements
- Knowledge of SQL, OOD, Design Patterns, Secure Web Design, OWASP Top 10.
- Good English communications skills (verbal, reading, writing).
- Ability to learn and apply new technology easily. PLUS
- ASP Classic, VBScript, VB.NET
- Building new projects
- SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, etc.)
- CI/CD using TFS
- ORM (EF6 / LINQ, etc.)
- Angular 4+, C#/.NET, MVC5, Web API, Async HTTP Calls, current Windows OS
- .NET Framework 4.5+, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core,
- Responsive Web development (Bootstrap) to target various devices
- Has used Dependency Injection
- Tools (Visual Studio 2017, TFS)
- Unit Testing (NUnit, MSTest, etc)
- Wants bachelors degree
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.