Columbia, South Carolina
March 13, 2019
CL - Business Analyst - Consultant
About The Opportunity
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT: THE CFS PROJECT IS PART OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING, IMPLEMENTING, MAINTAINING, AND OBTAINING FEDERAL CERTIFICATION OF A FEDERALLY-MANDATED CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM (CSES) THAT WILL PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT TO THE OPERATION OF SOUTH CAROLINA’S CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT (CSE) PROGRAM AS WELL AS FOR COMPLETING THE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FAMILY COURT CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (FCCMS) FOR THE 46 CLERKS OF COURT.
- Testers will report to the Testing Manager to monitor and support the execution of all testing phases related to system development. Primary Responsibilities
- Work with the State’s Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Business Analysts to develop test scenarios/test cases and test scripts.
- Review requirements, component designs and use cases and maintain test script traceability to each as applicable
- Prepare test data, including interface data files as needed, for executing test scripts
- Execute test scripts
- Record and verify test results
- Analyze and report test results
- Participate in functional design sessions
- Report defects to Test Manager/Test Team
- Perform Regression Tests
- Reproduce defects/demonstrate defects to development as needed
- Participate in Incident Review Meetings as needed
- Provide data analysis and root cause analysis as needed
- Participate on the monitoring and reporting on the execution of the System Development Contractor’s performance under the CFS Project contract as it relates to all testing phases. This involves working with System Development Contractor’s tools and appropriately extracting data to produce metrics and reports.
- Other Responsibilities include
- Review Test Plans
- Participate in Test Readiness Reviews
- Review test related work products, including but not limited to system test reports, artifacts and requirements traceability matrix as needed.
- Provide input to determine project test reports/metrics REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)
- 5+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE PREPARING, DOCUMENTING, AND EXECUTING TEST CRITERIA, TEST CASES, SCRIPTS, AND TEST PLANS FOR IT SYSTEMS PROJECTS
- 2+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE TESTING ON CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF TESTING CONCEPTS SUCH AS COMPONENT TESTING, INTEGRATION TESTING, SECURITY TESTING, PERFORMANCE TESTING, REGRESSION TESTING, ACCEPTANCE TESTING
- EXPERIENCE TESTING BACK END BATCH PROCESSES AND ABLE TO VERIFY/HANDLE THE OUTPUT DATA FILES.
- ABILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND DATA MODELS AND ER DIAGRAMS. ABILITY TO USE SQL TO QUERY DATA.
- ABILITY TO PLAN, ORGANIZE, INSTRUCT, AND REVIEW THE WORK OF THE TESTING TEAM
- ABILITY TO USE MS OFFICE, SHAREPOINT, AND WEBEX TOOLS EFFECTIVELY
- ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE (ORALLY AND WRITTEN) EFFECTIVELY WITH TECHNICAL, NON- TECHNICAL STAFF, CUSTOMERS/STAKEHOLDERS (STATE AND FEDERAL) AND EXECUTIVES
- KNOWLEDGE OF INDUSTRY STANDARDS (E.G. ISO, IEEE)
- Database Platforms MS SQL Yes 1
- Program Management Manual Testing Yes 5 Advanced Within 2 Years 4 - 6 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) CREATION OF TEST SCENARIOS Yes 2 Advanced Within 2 Years 4 - 6 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) INTEGRATION TESTING Yes 6 Intermediate Within 5 Years 2 - 4 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) Software Testing Yes 1 Advanced Within 2 Years 4 - 6 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) Test Case Development Yes 3 Advanced Within 2 Years 4 - 6 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) Test Scripts Yes 3 Advanced Within 2 Years 4 - 6 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) IEEE No 1
- Quality Assurance (QA) Interface Testing No 6 Intermediate Within 5 Years 2 - 4 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) MICROSOFT TEST MANAGER (MTM) No 5 Intermediate Within 2 Years 1 - 2 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) UAT - User Acceptance Testing No 5 Intermediate Within 5 Years 1 - 2 Years
- Specialties Business Analysis experience to include data flow diagrams, requirements specifications, use case scenarios, and acceptance
- testing. Yes 4 Intermediate Within 5 Years 2 - 4 Years
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.