Raleigh, North Carolina
March 13, 2019
SAP Developer/Programmer- Expert
About The Opportunity
This position will provide Business Warehouse (BW), Business Objects (BI) and application development support for the NC SAP environment.
- This position will provide Business Warehouse (BW), Business Objects (BI) and application development support for the NC SAP environment.
- This position will provide Business Warehouse (BW), Business Objects (BI) and application development support for the NC SAP environment. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BW 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
- Support includes but is not limited to : providing guidance in aligning business processes with SAP functionality, handling of change requests, bug/fix, customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with ECC. Additional responsibilities include developing test plans & performing system testing. Candidates need to have solid communication skills and will be responsible for mentoring and providing knowledge transfer to other SAP team members.
- Experience designing BW solutions, developing InfoCubes, InfoSources, data extractors and queries. Required 10 Years
- Experience creating complex datasources using ABAP function modules and extending SAP delivered datasources Required 10 Years
- Experience creating complex Bex queries, workbooks and web templates. Required 10 Years
- Experience implementing BI Integrated Planning Solutions. Required 7 Years
- Experience in BW administration including performance tuning. Required 7 Years
- Experience integrating Business Objects Enterprise with SAP BW, developing Dashboards, Crystal reports and adhoc reporting with WEBI. Required 7 Years
- Experience ensuring compliance with ABAP quality standards for a small to medium sized ABAP team. Required 7 Years
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills, customer service, communication and organizational skills are required Required
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users. Required
- SAP experience in a Public Sector environment Desired 5 Years
- Red Hat Certified Engineer or Red Hat Certified System Administrator. Highly desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.