Des Moines, Iowa
March 15, 2019
SDP5 UI DEV
About The Opportunity
This position is for asp.net mvc core developer for a UI focus who is able to work at a quick & accurate pace.
- This position is for asp.net mvc core developer for a UI focus who is able to work at a quick & accurate pace.
- The successful candidate works closely with small development groups working to consolidate & upgrade existing applications to the latest in client server technologies.
- The candidate will focus on front end UI and UX development with skillset emphasis on MVC (preferably version 5) MVVM pattern using C#, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, KnockOutJS (Angular can be used as a substitute skill), WCF and Web API services, and .net core.
- Work with Azure, TypeScript, Dynamics 365, Adobe Experience Manager (LiveCycle can be used as a substitute), and OpenText Content Server a plus but not required.
- The candidate will also be responsible for supporting legacy client server systems that utilize Microsoft SQL Server (2012, 2016), Classic ASP, APS.net, and webforms using TSQL, VB.net, VBScript, and C#.
- The successful candidate will be able to work on multiple tasks and can react quickly to requirement changes in an agile environment.
- The candidate will also be responsible for thorough unit, system, integration, and regression testing as well as working with a testing group.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web Forms Required 5 Years
- MVC web application using C# Required 5 Years
- Experience with RESTFUL development for web services Required 5 Years
- Experience in working with LINQ and Entity Framework Required 5 Years
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server Required 5 Years
- Experience in working with SQL Server 2012+ Required 5 Years
- Experience in working with .net core. Required 2 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.