Raleigh, North Carolina
March 15, 2019
Technical Specialist - Mid-Level - Norm
About The Opportunity
Must have 5 years of experience in developing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM; 2 years in developing external web portals; and an expert level in application architecture.
- Must have 5 years of experience in developing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM; 2 years in developing external web portals; and an expert level in application architecture.
- Expected Skills: Able to develop and support highly complex applications; able to work without assistance; capable of provide training, code review, and leadership to others; should have advanced education; should have extensive industry experience. Description (including, but not limited to)
- Individual must specialization in application architecture using MS Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to successfully develop and maintain formal strategies, technical standards, blueprints, and technology road-maps for applications.
- Ability to successfully complete technology projects within agreed upon deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility external web portal solutions with existing EA including hardware, network and other programs. Guide decision makers toward the final solution architecture which is most compliant with EA.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills to engage agency subject matter experts and business leads to ensure proper alignment between the two entities.
- CRM Installation, Configuration, Customization Required 5 Years
- SQL Server Required 5 Years
- SSRS Required 5 Years
- Application Architecture Required 5 Years
- Visual Studio Required 5 Years
- Team Foundation Server Required 5 Years
- Web Services Required 5 Years
- HTML Required 5 Years
- Visio Required 5 Years
- Strong Technical Communication Skills Required 5 Years
- XML Desired 3 Years
- .Net Framework (C#, ASP) Desired 3 Years
- IIS Server Desired 3 Years
6 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.