March 18, 2019
Business Analyst 5
About The Opportunity
We are requesting the services of a full time senior business analyst to assist DTMB and their modernization projects.
- We are requesting the services of a full time senior business analyst to assist DTMB and modernization project. This resource will assist the DTMB Project Management Office and Bureau of product owners with the completion of analysis tasks related to the modernization effort. The BA will communicate with the DTMB and relevant vendor teams to communicate issues and push to resolution. Years of Experience
- 6 or more years of experience in the field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements. Develops RFPs. Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Lead/facilitate information gathering sessions with staff Required 6 Years
- Assist the Project manager as assigned Required 6 Years
- Produce project deliverables such as: process maps, data flow diagrams, finalized SEM 402 business requirements, use case scenarios. Required 6 Years
- Produce project deliverables such as: requirements traceability matrix, functional specs, SEM stage exit documents. Required 6 Years
- Work with the Bureau of Fire Services to product testing deliverables, requirements matrix, test scenarios, testing plan, plan for testing results Required 6 Years
- Assist with user acceptance testing Required 6 Years
- Produce training plan and assist users in execution of the training plan. Required 6 Years
- Previous state experience or experience writing use cases, traceability matrix, and functional requirements similar to the States SUITE methodology Nice to have
- Any BA experience interfacing within an Accela environment - Not required; nice to have Nice to have
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.