Raleigh, North Carolina
March 18, 2019
Specialist - Mid-Level - Norm
About The Opportunity
NC requires someone for the Juvenile Justice division to conduct studies and analysis requested by management, and recommend areas of investigation. This candidate will create narratives and deliver presentations of findings.
- NC requires someone for the Juvenile Justice division to conduct studies and analysis requested by management, and recommend areas of investigation. This candidate will create narratives and deliver presentations of findings.
- Positions provide statistical support and data evaluation for Juvenile Justice with continuous and varied data and analysis requirements. Conduct studies and analysis requested by management, and recommend areas of investigation. Statistical techniques and analytical processes employed are selected by the employee. Employee will create narratives and deliver presentations of findings to explain the study process and the conclusions in terms of statistically significant results and conclusions. Drafts and final reports are reviewed by the JJ Data Manager for conformance to study objectives, correctness of statements, and for implications of analyses.
- Prepares research designs and data collection plans for the analysis and reporting of qualitative and quantitative information; determines the direction of research and evaluation projects in anticipation of systemic policy initiatives or program strategies; and provides effective and persuasive information to management to undertake new directions and initiatives. Provides research based advice and input on policy and program development issues to Juvenile Justice management. Advises staff of Juvenile Justice in the research or evaluation of policy and programmatic issues, including the cost and projected impact relating to crime, criminal justice matters. Provides research and analytical advice to state and local officials, and private citizens, on statewide or local criminal justice policy and program development issues; for the development and implementation of juvenile justice programs and policies. Conveys new research ideas and evaluation results effectively in order to develop partnerships to support successful implementation of Raise the Age legislation.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods of statistical research of information Required 5 Years
- Excellent communication skills both or and written. Required 5 Years
- Thorough knowledge and experience working with statistical software Required 5 Years
- Experience presenting statistical findings clearly and concisely in written and graphic form Required 5 Years
6 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.