Columbia, South Carolina
March 18, 2019
CL - Web Designer - Consultant
About The Opportunity
The UI Designer will work closely with the UI Developer and other design specialists to ensure that the completed MES front-end applications conform to the overall vision and requirements set forth by MES Project Directors/Project Managers, Technical Directors/Developers, Business and Technology Stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other Agency staff.
- We are looking for candidates with significant, current experience in South Carolina Medicaid or other public benefit programs who are highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce multiple quality deliverables with varying deadlines. Candidates should have an excellent understanding of development concepts and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies. Essential Responsibilities
- Analyze, design and execute against UI directives as determined by business and technical requirements
- Validate user actions on the client side and create solutions based on responsive feedback
- Rapidly create prototypes that help communicate and evaluate designs
- Grasp the mechanisms through which content is transformed (breakpoints, CSS media queries, etc.)
- Model user behavior, create wireframes, design interface concepts and graphic layouts Technical Knowledge
- Justinmind 8.7
- Medicaid Management Information Systems (or other Health Information Technologies)
- Content collaboration/ project management software such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, etc.
- Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS 3
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) General Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of MES User Interfaces
- Deliver a complete front-end application
- Design intelligible, compliant interfaces to accomplish tasks as defined by MES leadership
- Prepare and present information, both verbally and in writing, to multiple levels of Agency leadership REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Database Platforms MS SharePoint No 1 Expert Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Education Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Miscellaneous Confluence No 1 Expert Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Program Management Agile/Scrum Methodology Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Programming Languages CSS3 Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Programming Languages HTML5 Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Software Framwork JIRA framework No 1 Expert Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Web Tools UI/UX Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.