Columbia, South Carolina
March 18, 2019
CL - Quality Assurance Analyst - Advanced
About The Opportunity
SC is seeking an expert Quality Analysis (QA) Tester to work directly with the OIM and Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) leadership teams to ensure the successful completion of complex business solutions in accordance with the Deputy Director of OIM’s vision for the Medicaid Enterprise System.
- The QA Tester will serve as a liaison between business and technical units within SCDHHS to translate business requirements and/or policy into test cases and scenarios.
- The QA Tester will work with various internal teams including Project Directors/Project Managers, Technical Directors/Developers, Business and Technology Stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other Agency staff to gather and generate artifacts needed to build test cases and scenarios.
- We are looking for candidates with significant, current experience in South Carolina Medicaid or other public benefit programs who are highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce multiple quality deliverables with varying deadlines. Candidates should be self-starters and creative problem solvers and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly. Essential Responsibilities
- Work alongside appropriate staff, teams, stakeholders and other points of contact (POCs) as required, to understand the goals and objectives of complex information systems and business processes
- Translate business requirements or policy documentation into test cases and scenarios
- Build test cases and scenarios into test systems process areas
- Document and support development of test scenarios/cases and the execution of testing activities Program Experience
- Current experience with South Carolina Medicaid, Social Services, or similar public benefit programs is strongly desired and will be given the highest weight. Experience must include well documented success in the creation and performance of test-driven development concepts (BDD, TDD, ATDD) within a DevOps environment.
- Experience with multi-vendor environments is preferred.
- Experience with development and management of requirements and test cases as related to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is ideal.
- Experience with multi-tenant environments, cloud services and vendor interface management would be considered desirable for this position. Technical Knowledge
- Experience with documentation and artifacts related to any or all the following technologies would be considered a desirable for this position
- Medicaid Management Information Systems (or other Health Information Technologies)
- Agile Software Development
- Content collaboration/ project management software such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, etc.
- Diagramming software such as Visio, Bizagi, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word).
- Build tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- SOAP UI
- Cucumber/ Gherkin
- NoSQL Database technologies
- Testing in a containerized environment (Docker, Kubernetes) General Duties and Responsibilities
- Use database testing frameworks and technologies across multiple technology stacks
- Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and report on information gathered during MES efforts
- With minimal guidance, use strong analytical skills to solve problems and provide updates to management
- Work with QA Engineers, Business Analysts and Developers to execute testing activities REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Education Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Packaged Applications Atlassian product suite Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Program Management Agile/Scrum Methodology Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) SOAP-UI Test Suite No 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Specialties Building test cases and scenarios into test systems Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Specialties Translating business requirements or policy documentation into test cases and scenarios Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.