Raleigh, North Carolina
March 19, 2019
CRM Technical Specialist - Expert - High
About The Opportunity
Two MS Dynamics 365 CRM Developers
- Create, Deliver and Manage CRM Applications
- Create web portals for enterprise MS Dynamics 365 CRM applications
- Create and manage Dynamics 365 CRM online solutions
- Create solution components; create managed and unmanaged solutions; configure publishers and versions; work with multiple solutions; import and export solutions
- Customize Dynamics 365 CRM forms
- Design the form structure; build a form; use specialized form components; use access teams and sub-grids; work with navigation; understand form types; use multiple forms; implement form customizations and mobile clients
- Implement Dynamics CRM views and visualizations
- Create view types; manage system, public, and personal views; create, modify, and delete views; customize views; customize charts; customize dashboards; use themes
- Manage Dynamics CRM entities
- Manage entity ownership; manage entity properties; understand system and custom entities
- Configure field customizations
- Develop and configure fields; configure field properties; use calculated fields; use rollup fields; configure global option sets; create alternate keys; configure field-level security; understand status and status reasons
- Implement entity relationships
- Create relationship types; understand cascading rules; work with hierarchical data; understand and configure entity mapping; create connections and connection roles
- Understand when to use business rules; understand business rule scopes; understand how business rules are triggered; configure business rules, conditions, and actions
- Implement workflows; identify workflow types; implement dialogs and custom actions; identify when to use business process flows, workflow dialogs, and custom actions
- Create business process flows; enable business process flows; work with steps, stages, and categories; work with multiple entities; use conditional branching; implement role-driven business process flows
- Design application, technical, domain, or solution architecture, including design and implementation of solutions. Configure Dynamics 365 Settings
- Configure auditing, document management, and collaboration; configure business units; perform user management; configure email; manage teams
- Manage Dynamics CRM security
- Create security roles; define permissions and privileges; configure access levels; configure security roles; assign security roles; work with multiple security roles; manage access; manage security hierarchy
- Perform Integration with Dynamics CRM online and SharePoint online.
- Create Users, Teams, Business Units and Organizations for CRM online.
- Create security matrix for all users and teams and their accessibility.
- Provide Connectivity with Azure Service Bus and Dynamics 365 on cloud.
- Create and Implement Field level security, Security Roles, Hierarchical security Model and record-based security.
- Demonstrated experience configuring (and developing) with the MS Dynamics 365 CRM online platform (2011-current versions preferred) to deliver customer focused applications.
- 7-10 years of experience designing, developing and managing multiple enterprise level Dynamics 365 CRM applications
- Experience creating web portals for enterprise MS Dynamics 365 CRM applications
- Experience rolling out new tools, technologies, or technical concept across the enterprise & in demonstrating their technical capabilities and value.
- Demonstrated experience creating technical and governance documents including build, deployment and change management
- Demonstrated experience in creating & executing rollout deployment plans, in coordinating change management and support models.
- Ability to work under the direction of managers & with architects to help evolve new applications & technologies throughout an organization
- Experience working with stakeholders & business SMEs to ensure their applications meet requirements, get deployed in a timely manner, run smoothly in production and the tool/technology under their control does not produce unexpected issues through the rest of the business application portfolio.
- Ability to work with other specialists & coordinate activities for applications that are deployed across multiple tools & technologies
- Proven Ability to work as a member of a team
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze customer relationship implications of business processes and workflows
- Ability to create & present documentation using PowerPoint or similar
- High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio
- High level of communication skills and able to produce documentation to a high standard
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience with MS Dynamic 365 CRM Online, SharePoint Online & interoperability with on-premises line of business applications using Azure Service Bus.
- Experience transitioning stove-pipe systems and on premises architecture to cloud-centric applications and architecture.
- Create, Deliver and Manage CRM Applications Required 7 Years
- Configure Dynamics 365 Setting Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated experience configuring (and developing) with the MS Dynamics 365 CRM online platform (2011-current versions preferred) Required 7 Years
- Manage Dynamics CRM security Required 7 Years
- Manage entity ownership; manage entity properties; understand system and custom entities Required 7 Years
- Interview and work to be done on site. Required 7 Years
6 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.