Raleigh, North Carolina
March 19, 2019
Technical Specialist - Expert - High
About The Opportunity
The North Carolina is seeking an Expert Level Technical Specialist / product owner for an approximately 12 month engagement for the Department\'s DOH web application development team.
- The North Carolina is seeking an Expert Level Technical Specialist/Agile product owner for an approximately 12 month engagement for the Department\'s DOH web application development team. This position understands and coordinates product backlog items (PBI) for DOH applications and their dependencies on each other. It leads Business owners in the translation of customer requests into technical request and user stories, coordinates software release schedules with the Business and Technical Team, develops business requirements, helps facilitate change management documentation, and provides testing and training support. This individual will be knowledgeable in all aspects of business analysis and have a strong understand of Agile and SCRUM methodologies. This individual must have proven experience with enterprise level software development programs.
- Collaborate with IT management and business users to translate business requirements into user stories for the development team to implement
- Assist development team in managing an effective and groomed backlog
- Sprint and release planning as required.
- Ensure clearly defined Acceptance Criteria, testing criteria are captured and followed throughout.
- Suggest ways to improve effectiveness of agile process for team.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes
- Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
- Coordinate with clients to re-engineer business processes
- Develop and deliver training materials for changed business processes and IT applications
- Provide coordination and leadership for other project team members as needed
- Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet needs
- Provide quality control for program and project deliverables
- Experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, or Expert Developer in an agile environment. Required 7 Years
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Agile development. Required 7 Years
- Planning and management skills, including scope estimating, budgeting and resource allocation procedures Required 7 Years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to explain business processes to IT users and IT applications to business users Required 7 Years
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills Required 7 Years
- Proven experience writing clear and concise documentation Required 7 Years
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.