March 20, 2019
IT Support Professional for Hardware and Software (HW/SW)
About The Opportunity
- Provides desktop support to end users including network connectivity, computing performance improvement, computer relocation as assigned, and other support functions.
- Prepares state computers for end users, including formatting hard drives, installing operating systems, and loading software.
- Provides phone support to remote users as well as after hour support during network modifications. Includes installation of network cards, software drivers, new fiber network media, and installation and update of workstation network security systems and software.
- Provides ongoing upkeep of computer inventory.
- Includes the assembly, installation, and relocation of computers for volume purchases. For example, 50 units are ordered, and need to be assembled, loaded with software, and located in workstations.
- Other responsibilities and duties that may be negotiated by the State for this category.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.