March 20, 2019
Lead Full Stack Developer
About The Opportunity
- This person will join our small team of developers and will participate in development of core components of an enterprise system. The candidates must be able to work independently and produce a high throughput of features with minimal requirements. The project is to consolidate and rewrite all of our systems using the latest Microsoft technologies. We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and can deliver results in a very short time frame. We’ll start with a two-week trial period and continue to June 15, 2019.
- At least five years of experience developing full stack web applications using the Microsoft technologies
- Proficiency with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core utilizing C#
- Proficient in REST API’s development using .Net Core
- Dependency injection, containers, and
- Responsive Design. Experience with Zurb Foundation a plus.
- Proficient in the Agile software development processes.
- Development experience in a multi-tier environment.
- Strong technical, estimating, design and analytical aptitude.
- Ability to provide oversight for design deliverables and development tasks.
- Consistently able to assess and evaluate problems and manage risk to the service when recommending change.
- In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle required.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or other technical discipline
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 102
Hi! My name is Shaun. I feel that our shortlisted candidates are the most valuable asset when it comes to recruitment. I make sure that I keep in mind the best interest of the candidate and find him/her a suitable job opening matching his/her profile. Not only this I actively work with each of my candidates and keep them updated about the whole application process.