March 22, 2019
Business Process Reengineer - COMS
About The Opportunity
This business process reengineering position will work with the Michigan to establish new business processes around the implementation of a new enterprise-level software solution.
- This position will apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct business process improvement and process mapping activities. Additional duties may include activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, and working closely with the project’s business team, business analysts, and training team. This position will also require providing meeting facilitation, interviewing, training, and providing additional forms of knowledge transfer. This position will serve within the project control office and report to the project’s program manager.
- Additional Responsibilities: Design business process workflow diagrams, complete the Department’s Lean Process Improvement report once the new software solution is fully designed, identify gaps in all associated processes and risks, and work with Department staff to draft operating procedures for all relevant business processes.
- This position has a high probability of being extended past the end date listed.
- Experience facilitating business process reengineering efforts and/or Lean Process Improvement sessions. Required 8 Years
- Experience documenting business processes, including visual depictions of such processes. Required 5 Years
- Experience generating process mapping (As-Is and To-Be maps) Required 5 Years
- Experience working with information technology (IT) teams while implementing new processes involving new software. Required 3 Years
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Required 8 Years
- Experience using Microsoft Visio for creating business process diagrams. Required 6 Years
- Expert verbal and written communication with clients and project staff in English. Required 7 Years
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Experience working within a large IT project team Desired 4 Years
- Professional experience in training end users on new processes Desired 2 Years
- Experience working within projects involving vendor owned, designed, and hosted solutions. Desired 2 Years
- Experience with State of Michigan SUITE methodology and related documentation. Desired 2 Years
- Experience working directly for a Corrections Department as a business process engineer focused on large-scale enterprise IT systems. Desired 1 Years
- Industry Credentials (preferred: Six Sigma or equivalent) Desired
- Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related business field. Desired
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.