March 22, 2019
Workday Integration and Report Developer
About The Opportunity
Workday Integrations and Report Developer
- Responsible for developing and deploying reports within Workday environment. This position will work with the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team within Enterprise Data Management (EDM) to develop Workday integrations required for data loads into the EDW. IMPACT & INFLUENCE
- This position will interact on a regular basis with: unit and department management and staff, Technical/Functional business owners across the Institute
- This position typically will advise and counsel: EDM management KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Support the EDW team with knowledge and experience of various Workday modules including as Financial Accounting, Projects, Grants, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, Assets, Procurement, Banking and Settlement, etc.
- Analyze reporting requirements to determine development methods, development templates, and report design
- Design and develop various types of advanced Workday reports from Workday Financials data
- Develop reports encompassing different modules of Workday Financials including Financial Accounting, Projects, Grants, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, Assets, Procurement, Banking and Settlement, etc.
- Build and maintain calculated fields in Workday
- Work with the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team to develop integration workflows, design required dependencies in ETL and help provide Workday expertise as needed
- Use best practices and industry standards in developing custom reports
- Write test cases and building test scenarios for reports.
- Partner with other report developers and financial area experts to understand current demands of the business with regards to financial data
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Years of experience required for this job: Three to four years job related experience SPECIALIZED SKILLS:
- Specialized skills required for this job:
- Advanced proficiency in Workday report development including development using the Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Studio.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Good understanding of business requirements and reporting strategies
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player. Specialized skills preferred:
- Knowledge and experience in the Higher Education industry
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools, particularly IBM DataStage.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.