March 22, 2019
Business Analyst - Training/Writing - COMS
About The Opportunity
This project resource will work with the Michigan Department of Corrections to review, analyze, and evaluate business process around the implementation of a new enterprise-level software solution that will replace numerous aging legacy systems.
- This project resource will work with the Michigan Department of Corrections to review, analyze, and evaluate business process around the implementation of a new enterprise-level software solution that will replace numerous aging legacy systems.
- This project resource will review, analyze, and evaluate business processes and implementation plans in the context of training agency staff on new business processes and new software. This resource must be experienced in detailing the user’s business responsibilities, the agencies business functions, and the training steps necessary to complete implementation. This position will work within the project control office and report to the project’s program manager.
- A special emphasis will be placed on documenting business processes and working with the project’s training team to prepare for and complete large-scale training efforts. Technical writing skills will be a highly desired skill set.
- This position has a high probability of being extended past the end date listed.
- Experience in coordinating or leading training efforts for end users within the context of a large software implementation project. Required 8 Years
- Experience documenting business processes, including visual depictions of such processes. Required 5 Years
- Experience generating process mapping (As-Is and To-Be maps) Required 5 Years
- Experience working with information technology teams while implementing new processes involving new software. Required 5 Years
- Experience in identifying project risks and assisting in the resolution of project issues. Required 8 Years
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Required 8 Years
- Experience using Microsoft Visio for creating business process diagrams. Required 6 Years
- Expert verbal and written communication with clients and project staff in English. Required 8 Years
- Experience in formulating business processes to account for the implementation of new software technology. Desired 16 Years
- Experience in working with business process re-engineering professionals. Desired 5 Years
- Experience working within a large IT project team Desired 4 Years
- Experience working within projects involving vendor owned, designed, and hosted solutions. Desired 2 Years
11 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.